Friday, October 31, 2008

Adventures in F/A school


So Today is day 3 of 18 and I am finally getting to write a blog!!! that's how busy we have been!! It's crazy! But I have been doing great. We have had 3 test and I have passed all 3! With flying colors! haha day one was just A LOOOOOOOOOOT of paperwork! and crazy confusion! Day two was a little better but still, some crazy confusion. We got to go to the hanger last night and walk around on an empty plane! that was super fun! (I have pics down below to show my adventures.) And we get to go again tomorrow night. and every time we go, it's really late at night! like 10pm! lol and, we are there for a couple hours! so it's been some crazy hours here so far. But non-the-less, I am having a good time. Missing my family and friends a ton though. So I can't wait to go home and see everyone! =)

ME in the wardrobe closet on board the aircraft.


Me in the Jumpseat on board the aircraft.


Two of our trainers.




Two more of our trainers.

No comments: