Monday, October 6, 2008

Offically freaking out!!

OK, I am officially freaking out right now. I just received my confirmation for my flight to go to Indianapolis for the Flight attendant interview, and it is really sinking in that I am flying there tomorrow!!!! AND there might be a huge chance that they want me right away and I would be moving to somewhere unknown, and I would be totally alone. I am trying not to cry as I right this cuz I am totally going to miss everyone here. I have loving family and friends here that are the most important people in my life. but I need to follow my dreams. I will try to visit as often as possible. But I know that this is the direction that God is wanting me to take. I can just feel his presence when I am thinking about this.
I love how when you totally rely on God and his love for you, things HAPPEN!

No comments: