Saturday, December 13, 2008

What did I sign up for?

So things here kinda suck right now. I am getting no flights at all and I have been sitting on reserve at the airport for 10 hour a day for the past 3 days! it sucks. I mainly sleep, all day! lol which I like sleeping, but I want to go fly. that's why I got this job! right. I mean I did sign up to be a flight attendant??? or did I sign up to be a sleeping attendant??? which is it???? lol
Sorry to sound like I am being ungrateful, but I thought when I got my dream job of being a flight attendant I would actually BE FLYING! not sitting around, all day, every day, waiting to be called! I guess it's the life of a new flight attendant. but this sucks! I wish I was at least at home waiting. Sitting here in Chicago, with no friends, no family, nobody to go to the city with and hang out... sucks!!! =(

No comments: